Sunday, June 6, 2010

MSE "grabbox" review

Hello, everyone!!!

So I ordered a "grabbox" from My Sentiments Exactly about a month ago and it canme about two weeks ago. I ordered it through Adrienne Kennedy's blog, on a "Thrifty Thursday". It was at least the 2nd or 3rd time doing this "grabbox" thing, so I decided to give it a try. It was a great price= $20 for a bunch of random things from the company! The shipping was a little expensive, but it still seemed worth it so I took the chance.
Here's what I got:
Pretty sweet, huh? DEFINITELY worth $20! I got a whole bunch of stamps, papers, ribbons, rub-ons, an ink spot, brads, eyelets, and stickers!!
There were a few already cut cards and papers to made into a card quickly. I also got a cool embossing powder that looked white but turned out to be an awesome metallic pink!
So here are the stamps: (closer up)
Some are rubber, both mounted on wood blocks and unmounted and some are clear stamps. They're al lreally great quality! I olnt wish I had asked not to get holiday stamps, because I'm Jewish so they're really no use to me! I think I might sell some because I have a whole bag of stamps I can't use.
And here are the ribbons!
They are so much fun- I can't wait to use them!
Bottom line: this was a great buy. Would I order it again? I'm not sure. The only problem I had was with the papers= I didn't really like those, but I liked the pre-cut ones a lot more!
So check out Adrienne's bolg to see other great deals she puts up every Thursday!
She might do this idea again, so follow her blog. Even if she doesn't she makes really beautiful cards on Wednesdays!
Hope you enjoyed!
Wow, it's late, gotta go to sleep!
:-)
-Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment