Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks!

So I haven't posted on here in a while, because I was really busy and my computer wasn't accepting my camera so I couldn't put my picture on my computer! But it's okay because it worked today!

Last weekend I went away as a "delegate" for my school at a convention of private schools! I had a really great time meeting girls from all over the US and Canada.
Before I left, I made a quick thank you card for my host, who turned out to be the sweetest girl ever! (We were set up in homes in the place we stayed.)
Here it is:

Supplies used:
brown cardstock
EK Success 3 inch scallop circle punch
K&Company cardstock (Que Sera Sera pad)
Uni-ball white gel pen
Ranger ink
MSE stamp
random ribbon!

Sorry this is such a lame post! School has been so busy lately!
Please leave a comment! :-)
-Halyie!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Miss seeing your cards, but I am sure you are busy with your studies! Good girl! Love the stitching around edges!

    ReplyDelete