Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Mommy's Birthday Card!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in forever! Trying to get back into the swing of things after finals, vacation, and all that craziness!

While I was away on vacation, I finally got around to buying those products I really needed to repurchase but had been holding off on, like foam adheisve and a good brown ink pad! So it got me excited to start making cards again!
I started with this card, since it was my mother's birthday on Saturday. (Happy Birthday!!!)
I know it's a little "childish" but I love the cheeriness of it!
I used these Hallmark glittery cupcake stickers that my sister got for me as a birthday present back in the summer and I never used! I'm so glad I did- they're just adorable! I love how the frosting is like different hairstyles!
(I heat set the sticker a little, because the glitter was flying all over the place, and it really helped!)My mother loved it (or at least she told me she did- what else would I expect her to say?) and I'm happy with the card!

I hope to be posting more soon!
-Haylie

Supplies:
Cardstock/ patterend paper- I don't really know where any of it's from! Most is either basic cardstock or stuff I've had since I made a scrapbook in 5th grade! The green paper is something I got in a grabbox which I've wanted to use for ages!

Uni-ball Signo Broad white gel pen- whoohoo! I finally got a new one!

Hallmark cupcake sticker

MSE Birthday stamp

Versamark Ink + White embossing powder (heat set)

Fiskars Threading Water punch


No comments:

Post a Comment