Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm on a roll!....So many birthdays!!

I don't know what it is about this time of the year, but I know so many people who have their birthdays around now!!

So I spent some time making more cards, all of them birthday cards.
I finally went ahead and used my new embossing tools on a card. The sentiment on the first one is embossed, and so is the teal portion of the third card.
So here are the cards: The first one is for my friend, the second for my older sister and the third for my neighbor.

The first one I wanted to do a really "nice" look, as opposed to fun, so I didn't put Happy Birthday on the outside so I put it on the inside instead:


Company patterned paper, K&Company patterned paper, Ranger ink(Sponging), MSE stamps, Offray ribbon, Zing! American Crafts white opaque embossing powder, EK Success corner rounder punch (for scallop and corners)


The second card: (for my sister) I love how this one turned out!!



Supplies used: Making Memories patterned paper, Ranger ink, Hero Arts stamps, Uni-Ball Signo broad white gel pen, K&Company balloon embellishments

And this is for my neighbor!

Supplies used: K&Company patterned paper, Ranger ink, DMC embroidery thread, MSE stamp (Happy Birthday), Uni-Ball Signo broad white gel pen, Autumn Leaves stamp, Zing! American Crafts clear embossing powder, K&Company stickers


But wait!!! There's more!!
My sister asked me (at 12:30 in the morning, mind you!) to make her a thank you card for her friend. So this is what I came up with:


It took me less than 5 minutes to make, and most of the time was the sponging. Not too shabby, eh?

Supplies used: K&Company patterned paper, Making Memories brads, Ranger ink, DMC embroidery thread, MSE stamp

Thanks for stopping by!! Come again and spread the word about this blog! Leave comments!!

-Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment