Sunday, April 18, 2010

This was supposed to be an awesome post....

I didn't post for so long because of the holidays, so I finally told myself I would post this huge, LOOOOONG post on tons of things!
So..... I bought such cool new things!! And I tried them out and took pictures and had a lot of fun!!
And I spent hours making really pretty cards (if I do say so myself) for my father, because it's his birthday today, and for a friend and a neighbor. And I took like 20 pictures to show everything. So I went online about an hour ago, and when I plugged in my camera to upload the pictures, guess what happened?? NOTHING!!!!
I have no idea why, but my computer does not recognize my camera, which I have had for 3 years and upload pictures from it all the time!! I don't know what to do!! I was so excited to show everything I've been doing and now I can't!

I'm so sad!! :-(

Hm......I'll be back!! I'll figure this out eventually!!

No comments:

Post a Comment