Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog Award?


Ok, so apparently I got a blog award! I'm not quite sure what that means, but Jen from Frame Fanatic told me she gave me this award! Which is pretty cool!

I think this is sliiiiightly late (lol, like 2 weeks late), but better late than never, right?
So here's what you do: you list 10 things you like and then 10 blogs you follow!

10 things I like:
1. chocolate
2. reading
3. card-making
4. ice skating
5. eating!!
6. skipping
7. dancing
8. makeup
9. summer
10. smiles :-)

I skipped out on mentioning G-d and my family, because that's obvious!!

So here are 10 blogs I like:


Rules for the award!

1.Post who it was that gave you the award.

2.List 10 things that you like.

3.Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment!
( I didn't do the last one... tee hee!)

Anyway, i hope this wasn't pointless.. have a great day!
-Haylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment