Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party Time!



Hey! Quick post, just a birthday card I made for a friend who turned 18!
I tried to use colors from a challenge and a sketch, but I have issues with sticking to a design, so I decided the card didn't really qualify for either. (The challenges were the Color Cue one and I forgot the other...whoops.)
But I still like it. Actually, I'm obsessed with it.

Supplies:
  • Making Memories Pattered parer
  • White, yellow and grey card stock
  • 1 1/2 inch circle (I used a Martha Stewart circle cutter)
  • Uni-Ball Signo Broad white gel pen
  • K&Company birthday sticker
  • Making Memories brad
  • Scallop punch (Fiskars threading water punch)
  • Rub-on (Not sure what company, sorry, but most likely K&Company or Making Memories)



And here's a card I made a few weeks ago and never posted.
I Gave it to my cousin for his 3rd birthday last week. He's so cute!

Supplies:
  • Light green card stock
  • K&Company birthday sticker
  • K& Company Wild Saffron patterned paper
  • Uni Ball Signo Broad white gel pen
  • Off-white buttons
  • Brown embroidery thread (DMC)
Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment and follow!
-Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment