Sunday, May 1, 2011

Craft Haul!

For those of you who are on a budget, like me, you know how much fun it is to finally get new craft things. I went to a local discount store that has quite a few quality scrapbooking and crafting things for really cheap.. Most of it is a few collections old, but still really cute. Check out what I bought:
It's all either Making Memories or K& Company- now you know why those are my main two companies that I use.
I'm doing a *Big Project* now and I'm making more cards than I ever had before, so I wanted to get a lot of cute stickers for it. That's why I have 3 of the same thing. I'm not sure if you can see the prices, but everything was 99 cents, except for the paper pad (K&Company Amy Butler) which was $4.99 and the daisy flowers, which were $1.69.
Fun, fun! This all cost about $18! Yay!

Share your crafting purchases! Leave a comment and follow and I'll love you foreva!
Mwa!
-Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment